Ten years ago, I was a solopreneur with my own jewelry design business. When I woke up one morning and could not get out of bed, I had terrible pain in my joints and muscles. My conventional doctor ran many tests but had no clue what was wrong with me. She believed that there was NOTHING wrong with me and that I should seek mental therapy.
It ended up I had autoimmune disease. I was working 24/7 and not practicing any self-care. I was eating on the fly and eating as fast as I was working all day. My diet was processed food, processed frozen food, and processed restaurant food. It was making me sick. My stress was so out of control my cortisol was almost to Addison’s disease. Finally, I was a girl interrupted, and something had to change. I could not function.
I researched, significantly changed my lifestyle and eating habits, and ditched my pain of autoimmune disease. Although I have a BA from UC Berkley, it was in English. I returned to school at 67 to become a health coach so that I could help you with everything I had discovered about health. I lost 65 pounds without dieting. I allowed my body to return to balance by eating the rainbow of organic, whole foods.
I wrote 2 award-winning books about my get-well journey that combined have won 25 awards. It Feels Good to Feel Good, Learn to Eliminate Toxins, Reduce Inflammation and Feel Great Again. And Feeling Good, Living Low Toxin, which shares tips on how I sustain my new healthy lifestyle.
I sold my jewelry business so that I could be all in on health. Best of all, I no longer have pain.
I work with clients with chronic illnesses to help them regain balance and wellness. Eating the rainbow and adopting my 20 pillars of health, I no longer have pain from my chronic disease, and I feel great. I want others to enjoy feeling great as well. I have books, classes, podcasts, cookbooks, and coaching to support this process.
My superpower is finding holistic solutions for missing puzzle pieces to return clients to wellness. There are many different avenues to health. Nothing is Impossible. Embrace the possible.
Health is a journey. It is not a destination.
. She feels great and wants to inspire you to do the same. She has books, classes, podcasts, cookbooks, and coaching available to support this process.
Get Cheryl’s free digital magazine on health https://bit.ly/Feelgoodmagazine
It Feels Good to Feel Good. Join her on the road to health and discover the magic.
Cheryl mentors others to return to wellness through:
Award-winning books https://bit.ly/cherauthorpg Cheryl’s books have won 24 awards.
Podcasts: https://bit.ly/cherylpodcastyoutube bit.ly/tellmeyourstory1
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cherylmeyer/
Private mentoring- Her super-power is finding holistic solutions and coaching clients to success for their health using lifestyle habit changes.
Contact: email@example.com for your initial complementary consultation.
Contact me at Cherylmhealthmusegmail.com for your initial complimentary consultation. First, I need to listen to your story and what you have tried in your health journey to date. And then we dig in.
I coach lifestyle change to improve wellness.
THE 20 PILLARS OF HEALTH: A Guide to Wellness
- Ditch the SAD (Standard American Diet)
- Eat the rainbow of organic whole organic foods and Clean Meat that Eats his own Specific Diet
- If you do eat meat, make it clean meat: Pastured, 100% grass-fed, with no antibiotics or hormones. Eat wild fish. If Vegan or vegetarian, make sure to include non-GMO plant-based protein.
- If it is on the “Dirty Dozen” list, absolutely buy organic. Avoid GMOs. They have toxins grown right in the plant food.
- Cook your own real food.
- Create a strategy for eating
- Detox off the sugar. Eliminate “fake sugars”. (The blue, pink, or yellow packets)
- Avoid unnecessary use of antibiotics or over-the-counter painkillers.
- Only use Omega-3 oils. Avoid Omega-6 oils.
- Never use conventional salt.
- Cook with organic garlic, onion, and fresh herbs
- Drink lots of water, with a little lemon juice in it.
- Toss the environmental toxins in your home
- Do stress exercises twice a day to take the top off your stress. Control your ANTs (Anxious Negative Thoughts).
- Stay active. Move.
- Spend at least 30 minutes outside enjoying nature.
- Get at least 7 hours of continuous sleep..
- Work to make all your relationships healthy and supportive.
- Build a healthy community. The Blue Zone project by National Geography on the healthiest communities in the world considers a healthy community to be #1 for your health.
- Love yourself.