I am a no-nonsense, compassionate speaker, award winning author and health coach, and I inspire others to take control of their own health and be proactive to live long and thrive. I am an award winning author of “It Feels Good to Feel Good, Learn to Eliminate Toxins, Reduce Inflammation and Feel Great Again.” (13 awards)
I have also done 8 summits to date and I love the opportunity to discover the keys to health on a variety of topics regarding toxins.
This link holds all the information that you need to know about me to hire me as a speaker for your group or event:
- My Speaker One Sheet
- My bio, short, med and long
- My photos
- Questions to ask me
- Three different powerpoint presentations as examples of what I speak about
- I also have a series on why Food Quality Matters, which could be 5 classes or condensed into one overview.
- I also have a 21 day sugar detox series.
I am fluent on the following subjects:
- Eliminate toxins in your life
- Own your own health, things you can do to reverse your inflammation
- Medicine is not health care. Food is health care. Medicine is sick care. Its time we all see it for what it is.
- Food Quality Matters- Navigating what to eat in these deceptive times.
- Leaky gut and how it leads to inflammation and disease
- Organic vs conventional vs GMO veggies and fruits
- Sugar Blues: how to do a sugar detox. Get the sugar out of your diet. Sugar is addictive, and a major influence in chronic disease and “leaky” gut. Includes information on drinking soda and diet soda
- Our drinking water, tips to clean it up
- The perils of dairy
- Meat or no meat, and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Sensitivities vs allergies, and how them impact our health
- BPA, canned goods, tomato products, cooking oils
- Keeping a “green” home and cleaning up toxic tools, food storage, cooking pots and pans, cleaning solutions, cleaning supplies
- Toxins in Cosmetics and personal care products
- Toxins in our medicine cabinet and what natural supplements to use instead of over the counter drugs
- Toxic ANTs (anxious negative thoughts)
- Toxic lack of sleep
- Toxic relationships
- Toxic lack of movement
I have 25 years of experience in retail management and I am an entrepreneur in my own jewelry and then in my own health coaching business. I have a BA in English from the University of California, Berkeley and am a Holistic Health Coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, graduating in 2017. My book It Feels Good to Feel Good, Learn to Eliminate Toxnis, Reduce Inflammation and Feel Great Again has won 13 awards. I was recently featured in an International Best Seller, Ignitions, by Farookh Sensei. I am one of 26 world changers highlighted in his book. I was also recently featured as an influencer in LA Voyager Magazine Dec 2018 and as a WU Expert by Wellness Universe.
ASK ME TO JOIN AND SPEAK IN YOUR SUMMIT
What hosts are saying about me:
Cheryl Meyer “Healthmuse” is a real gem and passionate about wellness and educating everyone on inflammation and how to feel better.Her book It Feels Good To Feel Good, reverse inflammation is Amazing and my #1 Go to Resource for managing autoimmune conditions. Cheryl has appeared on my talkshow The Pain Free Zone and telesummit and I was astounded by her knowledge and expertise on Nutrition. She understands first hand the challenges of living with an autoimmune condition and is very approachable, helpful, warm and engaging. She practice what she preaches on Nutrition and Wellness and her message is all about Health 4 Life and adding Life to Your Years and not just Years to Your Life ! I am blessed to have met her. Necie Edwards
Cheryl Meyer was an extraordinary contributor to my “Thrive Onward And Upward With Cancer: Instantly Boost Your Quality Of Life!” telesummit this past February-March 2018. Cheryl brought tremendous knowledge, insight, and wisdom to the conversation that was brilliant and very much needed. Interviewing Cheryl was a pleasure and she worked very hard at promoting the entire Summit before, during, and after it’s launch. I look forward to collaborating on future projects with Cheryl. She is just as personal as she is professional. I highly recommend Cheryl and everyone benefits by knowing her. Erin Ley
The Art of Weight Loss Coaching
Our academy had over 300 applications to be in our summit. When we read and saw Cheryl Meyer there was no question she would be chosen. Her presentation was professional and very informative. She was widely accepted as one of the best speakers having over 5,000 views. I have had a successful health coaching practice for 30 years. Cheryl is a incredible contribution in this health care industry It has been my pleasure to get to know her and hopefully have her in my next summit.
Barbara Crosby MSW…CHC …CHP…
3/16/18 Between the lines
It gives me great pleasure to testify that my association with Ms. Cheryl
Meyers has been nothing short of remarkable. Her spirit, willingness to
deliver and above all her commitment to helping others are traits that I
admire and endorse.
Ms. Meyers first appeared on my Online Television program called Ignition.
This is a program that focuses on achievers making an appearance to talk
about their challenges, how they overcame them and what they
currently do to help others overcome similar or other challenges. The
program is designed to inspire, motivate, encourage and elevate others
into achieving their dreams and goals.
Needless to say, Ms. Meyers touched and inspired viewers with her
infectious spirit and her commitment to helping others lead healthier and
wholesome lives. She was later chosen to write an article for a book I will
soon publish, provisionally titled “Answering the Call”. In it Ms. Meyers has
again written an inspiring piece that can only be as a result of the passion
I recommend and endorse any project she may want to undertake.
Director and Chief Leadership & Results Coach
5/17/18 The Conscious Craft
For more information, please check out these tabs on my website
12/13/17 The Pain Free Zone with Necie Edwards On Fibromyalgia
2/1/18 Onwards and Upwards with Cancer Erin Ley
2/17/18 The Healthy Gut Guide Summit
3/6/18 The Art of Weight Loss Barbara Crosby
4/15/18 Living Your Intentions in Joy and Abundance Brendah
5/21/18 Gut Guide Summit Rosanna Lincecum
7/25/18 Inspired by Nature Summit with Jiamin Wu