Toxins are everywhere impacting our health. How what you eat, and what you put in your body is enormously important. Question your doctor. Do your research. And take power over your own health.
Cheryl Meyer is a “health muse” that helps people take control of their health by eliminating toxins and eating healthy. She is the author of numerous books, including It Feels Good to Feel Good and Feeling Good: Living Low Toxin in Community and Everyday Life.
Click the play button above to listen to our conversation with Cheryl.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM TODAY’S EPISODE
- Cheryl’s five-year health journey from pain to newfound health through functional medicine.
- How people can take power over their own health.
- What a toxic load and leaky gut are, and how they’re connected.
- How a visit to a functional doctor differs from a visit to a traditional medical doctor.
- Why GMO foods may cause long-lasting damage to your gut and overall health.
- Some of the different toxins that can be in your drinking water, and what you can do about it.
- How what you eat, and what you put in your body is enormously important.