Welcome to Cheryl M Health Muse.
Let’s have some fun talking about health.
Join me on a journey to be A-Mused. *smile*
What is health?
- Health is Feeling great and energized
- Health is Love
- Health is Relationships
- Health is Joy
- Health is Gratitude
- Health is Happiness
- Health is Movement
- Health is Spirituality
- Health is Creativity
- Health is Self-Care
- Health is Abundance
- Health is Fulfillment
- Health is Education
- Health is Passion, for your work, for your life, for your relationships, for your future
- Health is eating delicious clean food
- Health is eliminating toxins in our world
- Health is being ripe, succulent and juicy.*
- Health is living Without fear.
- Health is being Enough.
- Health is about being You.
Good health doesn’t have to be difficult. It isn’t about deprivation. It’s about the joy of finding the life that you have always wanted, but didn’t know how to get.
Health is about all of the things you strive for, but that sometimes seem elusive. It’s the epiphany showing the path forward to the life you deserve.
I spent much of my life being unhealthy. I lived in fear. I blocked my own happiness. I worked too much.
I was stuck in the land that when this, blah,blah,blah, happens, then I can blah, blah, blah. I was never going to be enough. Fear.
So what happened?
I got a wake-up call.
More accurately I got hit with a big 2 x 4.
I got sick, really sick.
So….I got out of my own way, and found the life I deserved.
I have learned that I am enough, just the way I am.
I have found the path to wellness.
I have found love.
And, I want you to know that you are enough.
Join me on an adventure to find health.
I can help you get out of your own way.
I can inspire you to be the best you can be to let the real you shine through.
You are indescribably delicious. Live with intent. Live life with pleasure and gusto. Be healthy.
- words coined by SARK in her book, Succulent Wild Woman.Touchstone; Slight Moisture Damage edition (May 2, 1997)
*Borrowed from SARK, “Succulent Wild Woman, Dancing with your Wonder-full Self”