What is health?
- A healthy happy gut
- Great daily poops
- Being pain free
- Having healthy happy hormones
- Having energy and focus
- Drinking 70 ounces of water daily with a squeeze of lemon (for an alkaline PH)
- Eating Local, gmo free, and organic when possible
- Eating clean, home cooking, cooking clean
- Eating lots of green food.
- Eating the rest of the rainbow
- Not eating any ingredients that you can’t pronounce.
- Eliminating sugar, gluten, dairy, soy
- If eating meat and eggs, eating only grass fed, grass finished, no hormones, pastured antibiotic free meat
- Only eating good fats, coconut, avocado, real olive oil (California so that you know it is pure), grass fed
- Butter, or ghee (clarified butter, which has had the whey and Casein proteins removed which were my allergies from dairy)
- Knowing your food sensitivities and avoiding them
- Having loving relationships
- Living in Community
- Living in Balance
- Practicing mindful breathing
- Enjoying meditation
- Enjoying morning papers
- 7 + hours of restful sleep
- Beautiful skin
- Shiny hair
- Flexibility and movement.
Which of these areas need attention in your life? How will you go about manifesting your own health?
Some of these things come easy to each of us. Some, need a helping hand. What a health coach does is help you bring out the best in you,
Take a look at this list and highlight where you could find health and greater happiness. That’s where we will start to do the work to bring greater health into your life.
You are indescribably delicious. Live with intent. Live life with pleasure and gusto. Be healthy.