These are some of, but not all of, the signs that you are not as healthy as you think. These are hidden signs of inflammation. These are signs that you need to be aware of the fact that your body is communicating with you in its language, symptoms. These are the signs that you are starting to feel lousy and that you need to do something about it NOW before it becomes chronic illness. What are the chronic illnesses? Autoimmune disease, heart disease and cancer. They are all an end result of inflammation.
Pay attention to your body. Have a conversation with it in the mirror every morning. Ask it
“How do you feel?” And then get quiet and listen to what your body replies.
“What can I do for you today?” You will be surprised at just how smart your body it. Listen to it. Whether its that you need to drink more water (aim for 1/2 your body weight), or eat more organic fruits and vegetables, or cut out all the processed foods, or move your body, or do stress reducing exercises, or get more sleep……LISTEN to it and implement. Love yourself enough to take care of your body. If you don’t take care of it, where are you planning to live?
These are all signs that I missed 10 years ago until I woke up in extreme pain and couldn’t get out of bed.
- You hurt. You are taking more and more over the counter medications to “mask” the pain. You make sure you are never without them in your purse, in your pocket so that you can function.
- You just don’t feel well. And when you stop to think about it, you are not sure how long you have felt lousy.
- You are more tired when you get up than when you went to bed, and you were tired then.
- You are struggling with what you think might be Chronic Fatigue.
- You have anxiety and have tons of stress. You worry all the time, about something.
- You can’t lose weight. You have tried everything and nothing works. You just don’t seem to have any willpower to stick to it.
- Or, the opposite, you are losing weight in spite of the high-calorie diet you are eating.
- You are bloated and puffy. Even your fingers are stiff….
- You have GERD or other digestive problems, all the time.
- You have gas.
- You are constipated.
- You are going back and forth between constipation and diarrhea and you don’t know what is causing it and sometimes its embarrassing you.
- You are always hungry and you crave sugar. (Even after eating a large meal, you want more. The big hunger. And you want something sweet. And then you open up a package and you eat the whole thing and feel yukky.
- You are getting more and more headaches.
- Your knees are bothering you- a lot.
- In fact, you always have pain, knee pain, headaches, back pain, something in your body is screaming at you and you are NOT listening, you are trying to ignore it. Or you told your MD and he prescribed pills, lots of pills. And your doctor is talking surgery if the pills don’t work.
- You are getting arthritis.
- It seems impossible to get a good night’s sleep.
- You snore. You just found out you have sleep apnea.
- You have skin problems, like eczema, psoriasis, or acne.
- Your skin is starting to look old.
- You are getting random skin rashes.
- You have terrible hay fever.
- You have irregular periods.
- You have a lot of body order. In fact, your deodorant doesn’t work very well, and you keep changing brands.
- You have bad breath.
- You are getting lots of muscle cramps.
- Fragrances and chemicals are beginning to affect your breathing.
- You can gain 5 pounds overnight when you eat something that doesn’t agree with you.
- You are figuring out you might have food sensitivities.
- You are losing your hair.
- You are becoming forgetful or the answer to what you want to remember isn’t easily coming into the window of the 8 ball of your mind.
- You have high blood sugar, high cholesterol and high triglycerides.
- You just found out you have diabetes.
- You are dealing with mood swings or with depression. Its more than your blood sugar, all your hormones are mucked around with by processed food.
You do NOT have to live this way. You have the power to change all of this. Follow my 12pillars of health and implement. Start with food, it is foundational to how you are giving your body information and the building blocks to rebuild your cells and heal.
Join my Ditch the SAD (Standard American Diet) course and ditch sugar and chemicals in your diet and reverse all the ill health that is beginning to creep over you.
You can find information about my class here:
And my testimonials for my class here.
There is no magic pill for any of this, no matter what your doctor says. If you want to take his recommended pharmaceutical, do yourself a favor and take back your power at the same time and change your lifestyle to heal yourself from the inside out at the same time. The magic pill is YOU.
You have more power than you have been allowed to believe. And do it now before all those pesky symptoms that are making you feel lousy get worse. No matter how bad they are now, you can change them with the food that you eat and with making other lifestyle changes. If you are already full blown into any of the chronic illnesses its even more important that you change your lifestyle habits now. There is something called multiple symptom disease where you get multiple autoimmune disease and or cancer and or heart disease.